Tony Kepano is a Vice Chairman with CBRE’s Industrial and Logistics Advisory & Transaction Services. He has been supplying brokerage services to global customers for more than 35 years. He focuses on providing advisory services for corporate clients requiring warehouse and distribution strategies.
Mr. Kepano was promoted to Vice Chairman in September 2015, one of only two Industrial specialists to ever receive the designation in CBRE history, and the first to achieve this distinction in the U.S. Mr. Kepano received numerous awards including Top “Power Broker” nationally by CoStar Group, was recognized as one of the top brokers nationally by “Real Estate Forum” magazine, as well as the #1 Industrial Broker award by the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors on multiple occasions.
Before joining CBRE in 2007, Mr. Kepano was the National Practice Leader and founding member of the Logistics Services Group at Trammell Crow Company. In this role, he helped to better align supply-chain networks with corporate strategies, as well as lead the execution of their real estate procurement requirements.
- Warehousing Education Research Council, Member
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Georgia Chapter, Former Vice President
- Alexander Tharpe Fund-Georgia Institute of Technology, Board of Directors
Honors and Recognitions
- CBRE #1 Overall Producer Worldwide- 2020
- CBRE Top 30 Overall Producer - 2014, 2015, 2018-2020
- CBRE #1 Industrial Producer -2008-2012, 2014-2016, 2018-2020
- Colbert Coldwell Circle— 2008, 2009, 2011-2020
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors #1 Industrial Producer— 2006-2010, 2012-2020
- Edward S. Gordon Award 2016—Presented to a CBRE professional who creates exceptional client outcomes and exhibits a commitment to excellence
- Georgia Tech Football Team Captain— 1984
- B.S. in Industrial Management, Georgia Institute of Technology