Karly Iacono is a Senior Vice President in CBRE’s Capital Markets, Investment Properties group. She is also a senior advisor within the exclusive Net Lease Property group, comprising a national team of top level brokers located in major metropolitan areas across the United States that specialize in transacting single-tenant assets and net-lease portfolios nationwide. Karly’s core focus is providing owners with national expertise on net lease sales and acquisitions, corporate sale-leasebacks, single-tenant developments, and zero cash-flow transactions, while advising her clients professionally and with integrity in all aspects of the transaction.
Before joining CBRE, Karly served as a First Vice President of Investments at Marcus & Millichap where she earned numerous company-wide recognitions and was a two-time reception of the firm’s National Achievement Award. She has also been honored by Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal as one of the Top 40 Under 40 in Commercial Real Estate and in 2020 was presented with the coveted Woman of Influence Award by GlobeSt. In January 2020, Karly launched the widely followed commercial real estate video series CRE Fast Five, which offers a weekly overview of the most pressing topics in commercial real estate.
As the world’s largest brokerage of net lease properties, CBRE leads the way in the single-tenant sector, closing more than $125 billion in single-tenant sales worldwide since 2003.
- GlobeSt Woman of Influence, 2020
- Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal’s Top 40 Under 40 in Commercial Real Estate, 2018
- Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal Executive Women in CRE Spotlight, 2017
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Real Estate Women Network (CREW)
- Washington and Lee University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration Magna Cum Laude