In September 2018, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CB Richard Ellis-N.E. Partners, L.P. (CBRE/New England), a long-standing joint venture with Whittier Partners Group and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in New England.
Jennifer has been with CBRE/NE since June 2000. She began her career as Director of Market Research for Connecticut after graduation from Bryant College. In 2002, she transitioned into Brokerage Services. She specializes in properties located in both Hartford and New Haven County.
Client services include:
- Office, Flex and Industrial Sales and Leasing
- Landlord and Tenant Representation
- Target Marketing
- Consulting and Strategic Planning
- Excess Space Disposition
- Pinnacle Award Winner - 2006 3rd Largest Land Sale Transaction
- CBRE/NE - Rookie of the Year in Connecticut for 2003
- CBRE/NE - Team Player of the Year in Connecticut for 2001
- CBRE/NE - Unsung Hero Award for Staff Person of the Year in Connecticut for 2000