Brian Smyth specializes in the leasing and sale of office space in the Philadelphia Region, as well as assisting clients both nationally and globally with all of their real estate needs. Based in the Radnor office, he joined CBRE with the acquisition of Insignia/ESG in July 2003. Prior to joining Insignia/ESG in 2001, Brian earned his B.A. in Management-Marketing from Holy Family College in Philadelphia, where he was the captain of both the basketball and golf teams.
He has volunteered as a coach in the Catholic Youth Organization and other various youth basketball leagues.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Pennsylvania
- Rookie of the Year, Insignia/ESG, 2002
- Holy Family College, Bachelor of Arts; Management / Marketing
- EPAM Systems
- The Philadelphia Union
- Workspace Property Trust
- Delta Information Systems
- Hero Digital
- Vista Underwriting
- Oliver Healthcare Packaging
- Time Equities
- Crossroads Hospice
- Patriot Financial Partners