Anne P. Rahm is the Midwest Regional Manager of CBRE’s Public Institutions and Education Group, a national team of commercial real estate professional working extensively with public agencies and education institutions. Ms. Rahm is experienced advising clients on complex, high profile transactions. Her range of services include public private partnerships, development consulting, strategic portfolio planning and optimization, market and financial analysis, highest and best use analysis, leases, acquisitions and dispositions, and RFP development and oversight.
With extensive experience in real estate Capital Markets and corporate banking, Ms. Rahm offers her clients highly advanced execution strategies including customized real estate monetization strategies.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Rahm was with Grubb & Ellis as a member of the Institutional Capital Markets group, specifically Corporate Finance. Prior to Grubb & Ellis, Ms. Rahm was a Corporate Lending Officer in Washington D.C., Detroit and Chicago with a combined portfolio in excess of $1.1 billion. Ms. Rahm was also co-founder and principal/treasurer of Noble Building Company, a private real estate investment and development firm.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Women's Network
- Urban Land Institute
- Miami University, BA Diplomacy & Foreign Affairs/Political Science & Economics
- American University, London, U.K. – Economics and Government
- London Chamber of Commerce – Middle East & African Affairs
- American Institute of Banking, Washington, D.C.
- State of Ohio | Space Utilization | 4.5 Million Ohio
- Ramsey County | Master Brokerage Services | Minnesota
- City of Norton Shores | Asset Disposition | 9 Lots | Michigan
- Kenton County | Highest and Best Use | 600 Acres | Kentucky
- Mott Community College | Asset Disposition | 35,000 SF | Michigan
- Johnson County Airport Commission | Asset Disposition | 469,148 SF |Kansas
- Dallas County Administration | Built to Suit | 40,000 SF | Texas
- ZF Group Investment | Sale | 180,230 SF | Michigan
- EZ Park New Orleans | Investment Sale | 188,962 SF | Louisiana
- Thorntons HQ | Build to Suit | 90,000 SF | Kentucky
- Snap-On | Build-to-Suit | 137,500 SF | Kentucky
- CoBank | Build to Suit | 296,000 SF | Colorado
- Airport Park | Investment Sale | 664,645 SF | Michigan
- Beam, Inc. | Build to Suit | 600,000 SF |Kentucky
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Advisory | 351,235 SF | Texas
- Trinity Health HQ |Investment Sale | 373,593 SF | Michigan
- Motorola | Sale/Leaseback | 1.2 million SF | Florida
- International Paper | Build to Suit 280,000 | Kansas