Andrew Riley joined CBRE’s West Los Angeles office in 2012 in the Office Services Group with a focus in Investment Sales and Tenant Representation. During his 7 years with CBRE, Andrew has completed transactions valued at over $628,000,000 on over 1,400,000 square feet of real estate. Andrew was ranked in the top 10% of producers nationally at CBRE in 2016 and finished in the top 20% in 2018.
Andrew provides real estate advisory and consulting services to office users, developers, and investors on a local, regional and national basis. Andrew's goal is to help his clients make the best and most informed real estate decisions possible. Andrew bases his practice on cultivating exclusive and long-term relationships.
Prior to joining CBRE’s West LA office, Andrew participated in the company’s summer intern program. During his college years, Mr. Riley worked summers for Caruso Affiliated, providing support and assistance on high profile projects for one of the region’s most prolific developers.
Andrew is a graduate of the University of Colorado’s Leeds School of Business where he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Real Estate. Andrew remains an active member of the Brentwood School Alumni Association Steering Committee.
Read my case study about the solutions provided to Kite Pharma, a Gilead company
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of the Brentwood School Alumni Association, Steering Committee
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Leeds School of Business, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration and Management, Minor in Real Estate
“Andrew Riley helped us with multiple real estate solutions as we grew from a start-up to a publicly traded company with a global footprint. Partnering with Riley gave us a competitive advantage in the real estate market and I would strongly recommend them to any company in need of their services.”
– Arie S. Belldegrun, M.D., FACS, Founder and Former Chairman and CEO, Kite Pharma
- Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO: NASDAQ)
- Bellco Capital
- Champion Real Estate Company
- Dordick Law
- Edward J. Minskoff Equities
- Independent Sports & Entertainment
- Kite Pharma, a Gilead company
- Mills Entertainment, a CAA company
- Neural Analytics
- NSB Associates
- Montana Avenue Capital Partners
- OBB Pictures
- Paige Denim
- Palomar Health
- Psychemedics Corporation (PMD-NASDAQ)
- Relativity Sports
- Sidebench Studios
- Skydance Media
- Sole Bicycle
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Trethera Corporation
- Urogen Pharma (URGN:NASDAQ)