Abby Alford serves as a Director of Transaction Management at CBRE where she provides strategic real estate consulting and brokerage services in Houston and around the globe.
Abby partners with clients to execute on complex real estate goals and objectives. Her specialties including corporate headquarter office leases, lease restructuring, real estate portfolio strategy, and land asset acquisitions and dispositions.
She joined CBRE in 2013 as a Project Manager where she focused on working with clients to define project scope and budgets and coordinate the delivery of architectural, engineering, and construction services and ultimately relocate when necessary. She later went on to be the Facilities Management Account Lead for a client with a 10.4 million SF portfolio. Abby leverages her project and facilities management experience to successfully provide brokerage services for her clients in all real estate matters.
- Houston Business Journal "Women to Watch" – 2019
- Greater Houston Women's Chamber of Commerce Heavy Hitter – 2014
- Board of Directors for the Greater Houston Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of Girls on the Run Greater Houston’s Young Professionals Group
- Transition Mentor for the Epilepsy Foundation of Texas
- Purdue University, B.S., Mass Communications
- Northwestern University, M.S., Journalism