The Sacramento industrial market turned in one of the strongest quarters to date and set new records across several market fundamentals in Q2 2021. Net absorption for the quarter totaled 3.1 million sq. ft. which is the highest single-period figure ever recorded, beating the previous record set in Q3 2005 by almost 1.2 million sq. ft. Two build-to-suit deliveries for a prominent e-commerce company at 4903 Allbaugh Drive (1,079,741 sq. ft.) in Metro Air Park and 3620 Ramos Drive (182,226 sq. ft.) in West Sacramento accounted for 40% of total occupancy gains, while the remaining 60% occurred at pre-existing and recently delivered speculative buildings. Substantial absorption totals, in turn, pushed the market wide vacancy rate down 80 basis points (bps) to 2.9%, the lowest vacancy rate ever recorded in the market.