Let us transform your real estate into real advantage. View our available properties and connect with us today.
Valuation & Advisory Services
We provide comprehensive valuation, advisory and assessment services, combining specialized expertise with premier data and technologies to deliver industry-leading analyses.
Highlighted Client Transactions
- CAS, Inc.; 120,000 SF; Built-to Suit; Huntsville, AL
- Dixon Hughes Goodman; 50,000 SF; HQ Lease; McLean, VA
- Confidential Financial Client; 102;000 SF; Back-office HQ Renewal; Arlington, VA
- ENVIRON International Corporation; 26,000 SF; Corporate HQ renewal/expansion; Arlington, VA
- Gryphon Technologies; 37,000 SF; Lease; Washington, DC
- Jackson Lewis, LLP; 25,500 SF; Regional Law Firm HQ; Reston, VA
- MorganFranklin Corporation; 30,000 SF; HQ Lease; McLean, VA
- Nobis; 28,800 SF; Sublease Disposition; Falls Church, VA
- Reed Technology; 41,700 SF; Lease; Alexandria, VA
- RS Information Systems; 68,000 SF; Lease; Springs, CO
- Signal Corporation; 78,000 SF; HQ Lease; Fairfax, VA
- Westwood College; 39,600 SF; Regional Campus Consolidation; Arlington, VA
- Wyle Information Systems; 36,000 SF; HQ Lease; McLean, VA
For every client, advantage is delivering the broadest, deepest reach and resources any real estate company offers. Transforming property into prosperity, square feet into strong portfolios, scale into global strength. All in service of exceptional outcomes that drive value and growth.
“Our company had multiple locations in the Huntsville marketplace which were outdated and inefficient. CBRE’s team, led by Dominic Orfitelli, coordinated a 120,000 Build-To-Suit project on our behalf which solved our complex needs. CBRE delivered an integrated approach which included in depth analysis of location alternatives, incentive negotiations, Lease negotiations, site selection, selection and management of architects and engineers, selection and coordination of contractors and developers and move-in assistance. I would recommend CBRE to any organization facing complex and dynamic corporate real estate needs”
Greg Wilson , Vice President | Wyle CAS Group
"CBRE has been a valuable resource and trusted advisor to Noblis over the years. From the very first introductory meeting, to the most recent discussions on workplace optimization, CBRE has taken a consultative approach to our real estate portfolio. The question is never, 'So, what's next?' Rather, it's, 'Have you considered idea (x) or process (y) to optimize your real estate and occupancy strategy?' This proactive approach, combined with the professionalism and market knowledge of CBRE, gives Noblis a distinct advantage, both in the market and within our own industry. "
Mark A. Smith , Director, Corporate Facilities & Security | Noblis, Inc.
“The CBRE team did a great job of facilitating a complex transaction on our behalf. They were able to drive value in every area of the transaction including the space search, lease negotiations, construction of the new space and relocation coordination.”
Brian S Carlton, CPA , Regional Managing Partner | Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
“CBRE has consulted with us for many years on all aspects of our real estate requirements. Their broad resources have helped us save both time and money along the way. Whether it was a headquarter location transaction or an ancillary lab space requirement CBRE guided us through the process and applied the right resources for the job. The amount of value they created with regards to the lease negotiations, construction management, and other facets of our transactions has been measurable.”
Shelly Thompson , Finance & Administration Manager | Applied Research Associates, Inc.