The Land Services Group at CBRE represents owners of land, redevelopment and under-utilized property throughout North America. With more than 70 years collective experience, Land Services professionals work with corporations, public utilities, ports, municipalities and individuals seeking to unlock value hidden in real estate assets. Whether the need is to evaluate and dispose of surplus property, gain a better understanding of asset value, or resolve complex challenges before taking property to market, the Land Services Group can help.
Providing a suite of landowner services, from real estate strategy and evaluation through final transaction closing, the Land Services Group applies the full breadth of development and product expertise – industrial, office, retail, residential and mixed-use – to determine an exit strategy which includes the highest and best use for a client’s property – and obtain the best price.
Why the Land Services Group is uniquely qualified to provide real estate services:
- Exclusive owner representation
- National focus & experience
- Consulting and brokerage service options
- Exit Strategies, Highest & Best Use Studies & Broker Opinion of Value
- Brownfield & impaired property experience
- Site planning and entitlement resources
- Diverse global database of qualified buyers & end users
- Agricultural farm