- 3 M
- America Online,Inc.
- American College of Cardiology
- American Legacy Foundation
- Arnall Golden Gregory
- Andrews & Ingersoll
- Bank of America,
- Bea Systems, Inc.
- Behringer Harvard
- Bogart Associated,
- Bryan Cave,
- Caplin & Drysdale
- City of Detroit
- Constellation Energy
- Consumer Electronics Association
- Merrill Lynch
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors,Inc.
- COX Broadcasting
- COX Newspapers
- DCT Industries
- Ease Technologies
- Eli Lilly
- Ernst & Young
- Eveready Battery Co.
- Exeter Government Services,
- Fulbright & Jaworski,
- General Dynamics,
- George Washington University,
- Gilbane Associate
- GSA, Intelligent Office
- Johnson Lambert & Company
- Jones Day
- Metro Orthopedics & Sports Therapy
- Network Solution
- Northrop Grumman – Admin Site
- Ohio State University
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Realty Executives
- Sack Harris & Martin
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Seventh Day Adventist School
- Shearman & Sterling
- Shell Oil Company
- Sunrise Assisted Living Facilities
- Tax Analysts
- The Hudson Institute
- The Limited, Inc.
- United States Green Building Council,
- United States Institute of Peace,
- United States Secret Services – Embassy in Zaire,
- Verizon Wireless
- Vinson & Elkins
- World Partners
- YKK AP America
- Lucent Technologies
- Miller & Chevalier
Sustainability is a driving force for CBRE. Besides CBRE’s ambitious goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2010, CBRE has been name the Energy Star Partner of the Year and has received the USGBC’s Award of Excellence.
CBRE not only lives and acts sustainability, but CBRE is involved in many LEED projects throughout the world. Locally, the project management team has worked on LEED projects such as, Pew Charitable Trusts, Time Warner Cable, Ernst & Young, Society for Neuroscience, and the new United States Green Building Council office.
CBRE Project Management incorporates sustainability measures into every project we are involved with, while also focusing on cost savings for the client. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how your project can incorporate LEED features and benefits into the scope of the project for additional cost and energy savings.
The CBRE Project Management Team offers a variety of sustainability services, including In-House LEED Consulting Services. We approach the LEED process through two phases: Feasibility Report and Gap Analysis Phase and Full Certification Phase.
CBRE’s cost segregation professionals perform a non-intrusive yet detailed engineering study of a building’s walls, floors, ceilings, plumbing, electrical, lighting, telecommunications, heating and cooling systems in order to identify specific components that qualify to be depreciated over 5, 7 and 15 years rather than 27.5 for multi-family buildings or 39 years for commercial buildings. Our cost segregation studies are based on well-founded interpretations of the Internal Revenue Code Sections, applicable court cases, and revenue rulings.
Although every situation is different, the following chart provides examples of the typical benefits one can expect Cost Segregation to create based on the type of building.
- Auto Dealership | Year 1 - $10,000 | Years 1-6 - $45,000 | Total Tax Life - $40,000
- Restaurant | Year 1 - $19,000 | Years 1-6 - $74,000 | Total Tax Life - $66,000
- Regional Shopping Center | Year 1 - $11,000 | Years 1-6 - $49,000 | Total Tax Life - $45,000
- Office Building | Year 1 - $7,000 | Years 1-6 - $33,000 | Total Tax Life - $31,000
- Multi-Family | Year 1 - $15,000 | Years 1-6 - $59,500 | Total Tax Life - $47,000
- Strip Mall | Year 1 - $11,000 | Years 1-6 - $48,000 | Total Tax Life - $43,000
- Medical Office Building | Year 1 - $14,000 | Years 1-6 - $50,000 | Total Tax Life - $42,000
- Senior Living Facility | Year 1 - $14,000 | Years 1-6 - $60,000 | Total Tax Life - $50,000
- Hotel | Year 1 - $11,000 | Years 1-6 - $48,000 | Total Tax Life - $43,000
- Light Manufacturing | Year 1 - $13,000 | Years 1-6 - $56,000 | Total Tax Life - $47,000
- Heavy Manufacturing | Year 1 - $21,000 | Years 1-6 - $87,000 | Total Tax Life - $71,000
- High-Tech | Year 1 - $53,000 | Years 1-6 - $210,000 | Total Tax Life - $180,000
- Highly-Themed Mall | Year 1 - $17,000 | Years 1-6 - $72,000 | Total Tax Life - $64,000