Advisory & Transaction Services Benefits
- A complete assessment of all owned and leased properties
- Provide potential savings and cost avoidance opportunities/strategies
- Identify and analyze acquisition, consolidation and disposition options
- Prepare proposals and counter proposals
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative factors
- Prepare the business case and negotiate final terms
- Assemble, critique and negotiate all transaction/disposition documents for leases, subleases, expansions, assignments, purchases, sales, etc.
- Explore up-to-the-minute portfolio metrics, including property and lease data, in a customized portfolio dashboard that features graphics, tables and maps.
- Measure properties and leases against benchmarks based on current market costs and local efficiency standards
- Highlight and prioritize portfolio cost saving opportunities, potential implementation costs, and complexity/achievability of savings options
- Use proprietary CBRE market rent forecasts and research data to support recommendations and analysis
Our proprietary, interactive dashboard includes active deals in the market, recent comparables of large transactions, largest blocks of space, new and planned developments, and more. Contact our team to schedule a personalized dashboard presentation today.
Project Management provides on-time, on-budget project management solutions through various staffing models, supply chain optimization and expertise by project and asset type—all customized to ensure success of your global real estate projects.
We are a team of experienced advisory and real estate professionals – each with distinctive skill sets – collectively delivering unsurpassed results for our clients. With proficiency in the Americas and international labor markets, we identify advantages aligned with each client’s comprehensive location strategy.
Client Strategy and Consulting
CBRE’s seasoned professionals advise clients on transformational organizational approaches, delivery models, innovations, business analytics, client strategies, and management practices.
- BBVA/Compass Bank
- Bank of America
- Smith Barney
- Ernst & Young
- Sol Schwartz & Associates
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Andrews Kurth Kenyon
- Davidson Troilo Ream & Garza
- Thompson Coe Cousins & Irons
- Butler & Binion
- Clemens & Spencer
- EOG Resources
- Pioneer Drilling
- Metano Energy
- P2 Energy Solutions
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp.
- Ageron Energy
- RVK Architects
- General Dynamics
- Cox Communications
- Charter Communications
- The Nielsen Company
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Simplex Grinnell
- Sorenson Communications
- Educational Testing Services
- Pan American Acceptance Corp.
- Humana Health Care of TX
- EOG Resources, Inc., 194,500 sq. ft. lease
- Sharp Electronics, 102,200 sq. ft. lease
- AllianceBernstein, 92,000 sq. ft. lease
- JVC America, 80,000 sq. ft. lease
- CaptureRX, 65,000 sq. ft. lease
- Educational Testing Services, 63,424 sq. ft. lease
- HULU, 58,876 sq. ft. lease
- Sirius Computer Solutions, 58,334 sq. ft. lease
- HCA Healthcare, 54,800 sq. ft. lease
- Ernst & Young, 54,116 sq. ft. lease
- Time Warner Cable, 51,298 sq. ft. lease
- Grainger, 43,223 sq. ft. lease
- Community First Health Plans, 39,200 sq. ft. lease