Awards and Recognition
- NAIOP Houston Office Broker of the Year - 2017 - Jon Lee
- NAIOP Houston Office Broker of the Year - 2018 - Rich Pancioli
- NAIOP Houston Deal of the Year - 2015 - Jon Lee
- NAIOP Houston Broker of the Year Finalist - 2015 - Jon Lee
- NAIOP Houston Rising Star - 2009 - Jon Lee
- CBRE Houston's Top Producers - 2010 through 2020 - Jon Lee
- CBRE Houston's Top Producers 2007 through 2020 - Rich Pancioli
- CBRE Colbert Coldwell Circle Top 100 - 2013 - Rich Pancioli
- Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter - 2016, 2017, 2019 (Top 3) - Jon Lee
- Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter - 2016, 2017, 2018 - Rich Pancioli
Client Strategy and Consulting
- Stewart Title
- Insperity Support Services
- Repsol USA
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Briggs and Veselka
- Waste Management
- Constellation Energy
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Citi Group
- Marathon Oil
- Stratum Reservoir
- Enventure Technology
Stewart Title | Steve Lindstrom, VP of Property and Lease Management
Insperity | Derek Laws, Managing Director of Corporate Real Estate
Quorum Software | Gene Austin, President & Chief Executive Officer
Briggs & Veselka | John Flatowicz, Audit Partner, CPA
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry's top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune's "Most Admired Companies" for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CBRE."
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services, and development services.
CBRE Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier seamlessly brings together our strategic advisory services with our superior execution services to create meaningful outcomes for our clients.
For one-off transactions, global portfolios, and the complete spectrum in-between, CBRE has built a reputation of delivering superior results and has done so for more occupiers than any other real estate services firm in the world. Our expertise includes cost reduction, optimization of portfolios and supply chain, complex transactions, location analytics, workplace performance, and transaction execution management.