The Going Concern Group’s professionals have appraised hundreds of operating gas stations, ranging from those with small payment kiosks to large 10,000 square-foot travel centers with multiple restaurant franchises and convenience stores. So whether it’s an owner-occupied, single-store operation, or part of a larger corporate operation, our team has the expertise, data and capacity to handle virtually any assignment throughout the United States. The Going Concern Group is able to quickly and accurately respond to clients’ valuation needs by harnessing the CBRE platform, which includes the firm’s proprietary nationwide valuation database, unparalleled market research and econometric data, and access to a large network of industry leading brokerage professionals. Our focus is exceptional client care, including competitive fees and consistent on-time delivery – every time. We serve banks, mortgage bankers, private property owners and others. Our clients have included Chevron Products, Americas; SBA; Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Bank of the West; Zions Bancorp; Golden Bank; Pacific Commerce Bank; Pacific Western Bank; State Bank of India; and Froboese Realty Advisors, Inc.
- Hundreds of individual going concern valuations throughout Southern California and the southwestern United States
- Proposed construction valuations involving modern gas station, with c-store, carwash and retail/restaurant space
- Proposed construction valuations involving new format express carwashes · Valuations involving the re-positioning/conversion of existing carwash properties to newer format express wash operations.
- Valuation of the leasehold interest in a going concern (gas station, carwash, franchise)
- Valuation of the leased fee interest in gas station and carwash properties
- Valuation of the fee simple interest of non-operating gas station facilities
- GAS STATIONS: Kiosk; Mini-mart; C-Store; Travel Center
- CARWASH: Express Flex; Full Service
- RESTAURANT: Leasehold Valuation of the Going Concern; Fee Simple
- PROPERTY RIGHTS: Going Concern; Fee Simple; Leased Fee; Leasehold; Existing and proposed construction