Mixing Up Multifamily Property Management
Unrivaled Multifamily Insights
A Keen Eye for Detail
We enhance your property image and ensure quality service delivery by implementing innovative resident relations and retention programs — including scalable concierge programs, world-class customer service, staff training and ongoing resident satisfaction surveys.
- Customer Centric
- Owner Mindset
- Relation and Retention Driven
- Resident 5-Touch Point Surveys
Our robust learning and development platform creates standardization and consistency across our client’s portfolios by training and retaining the top professionals.
- Full Orientation and Continuous Learning Environment
- Training and Staffing Professionals
- Talent Coach in Partnership with Edge2Learn
- Incremental Training
- Individual Learning Paths by Position
CBRE’s Global Standards deliver operational excellence and benchmark performance through our “Environments for Excellence” compliance review. We have developed tailored multifamily Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) covering leasing, marketing, operations and maintenance that are founded upon CBRE’s established world-class management practices and processes.
- Operate in Accordance with CBRE’s Global Standards Program
- Consistent Internal Control Environment to Safeguard Client Assets
- Baseline and Uniform Service Delivery
- Mitigates Risk and Financial Loss
Our multifamily researchers drive performance through thoughtful, forward-looking insight into multifamily trends, strategies and opportunities around the world.
- Industry-Leading Multifamily Research Platform
- Unique Sector Insights and Reports
- Innovation Watch: Cutting-Edge Amenities
- Dedicated COVID-19 Research and Toolkit
We invest in technology solutions to best serve our clients and residents including accounting, online and tablet leasing, virtual touring, resident screening, bill pay and utility management solutions.
- Yardi Voyager Property Management Software
- Rent Cafe and CRM
- Online and iPad Leasing
- Resident Screening
- P2P and Bill Pay
- Utility Management Services
We position and promote properties to excite the market; delivering a strong, clear, tailored message with maximum exposure to the right audiences through advertising, social media, digital, property tours, community outreach and cutting-edge best practices.
- Resident Advertising and Marketing
- Social Media and Digital Strategy
- Innovative Property Tours and Follow Up
- Local Community Outreach
- Multifamily Best Practices Playbook
- Cutting-Edge Marketing Mediums, Including Virtual Marketing
We reduce expenses and extend the life of systems by providing due diligence, performance testing and engineering analysis—including a proprietary training platform.
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- Resident Comfort, Building Performance and Building System Longevity
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- E4E Engineering Operations Reviews
- Safety Training Program
Business and operational efficiencies that save costs and improve performance through strategic consulting for the greening of individual buildings or entire portfolios— services include industry-leading LEED® certification services and data tracking, measurement and verification.
- ENERGY STAR® Measurement and Benchmarking
- HVAC Performance Testing
- Electrical Waste and Recycling Programs
- Energy-Efficient Equipment Incentives
- Energy Awareness Programs for Occupiers
We help lower risk and ensure a secure environment at your communities by providing comprehensive security, life safety, emergency response and disaster recovery plans and site risk matrix with crime forecasting models. We apply property-specific Building Access Level protocols; outlining requirements for access restriction to designated personnel.
- Security, Life Safety, Emergency Response and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Mitigation of Unique Residential Risks
- Risk, Risk Transfer and COI Management Training
- Litigation Management and Contract Review
Our dedicated property accounting platform ensures significant audit, risk and control standards through accounting and financial reporting solutions that are customized to clients’ needs, centralized through secure accounting hubs, and compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley Act and SSAE 18 requirements.
- Property Accounting, SOC1 Compliant
- Weekly/Monthly Reporting
- Treasury/Cash Management
- Accounts Payable
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
We secure competitive pricing to lower operating expenses, reduce transaction costs of maintenance, repair and operation (MRO) purchases and enhance the quality of deliverables for clients by leveraging CBRE’s national buying power.
- Secures Competitive Pricing to Lower Operating Expenses
- Reduces Costs of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Purchases
- Enhances Quality of Deliverables for Clients
- Leverages CBRE’s National Buying Power
Through dedicated transition services, we facilitate a streamlined process and seamless integration by leveraging a team of experienced regional operations professionals, tools including the Property Transition Checklist and best practices from past experience.
- Success Transitioning 1.5 BSF Over Last Decade
- Detailed Transition Process and Procedures
- Transition Checklist with 165 Tasks
- Dedicated Transition Teams
- Underwriting and Proformas
- Amenity and Service Offerings
- Floor Plans and Unit Mix
- Pre-Leasing Branding and Marketing Strategies
- Submarket Review and Rent Positioning
*Real Capital analytics Top Global Investment Brokers, 2019
Our management, leasing and experience services seamlessly unite with our existing multifamily offerings, providing one of the only fully integrated multifamily platforms in the real estate industry.