The East End is a 1.4 million square foot mixed use redevelopment initiative that offers Akron’s newest and best “LIVE, WORK & PLAY” experience. In addition to the Residence Loft Apartments and Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, this exciting new community now also includes two concert/event venues, a fully managed sports complex and Class A Office space with an ultra modern lobby with first class amenities.
Located within a five minute drive of downtown Akron, and just a stone’s throw from Interstates 76/77 and State Route 8, The East End offers its residents, tenants, and visitors alike unprecedented access to Live/Work/Play opportunities within close proximity to each other.
Once the campus of the historic Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, the East End has been transformed for today’s needs.
HIGHLIGHTS / AMENITIES:
• The Offices at East End - 5,000 to 65,000 SF suites with free use of building conference rooms and 7,500 SF fitness center. Modern lobby with onsite food service and wine bar
• The Hilton Garden Inn - full service hotel with a variety of modern amenities
• Goodyear Hall - 3,500 seat arena and home of Rubber City Sports and 150 seat community room for large gatherings
• Goodyear Theater - a 1,458 seat setting. Theater managed by The Elevation Group
• Goodyear Gym - home to the Rubber City Sports Group, Great Lakes Futsal and Nova Juniors Volleyball
• The Residences at East End - 106 beautiful loft apartments
• Streetscape beautification project completed in 2016
• New Retail Amenities
- LaBelle’s Barbershop
- Starbucks and Handel’s Ice Cream
- Eighty-Three Brewery
- Marques Restaurant