- Address: NWQ I-275 & Gandy Blvd., St. Petersburg, Pinellas County, FL
- Parcel ID: 23-30-16-30373-000-0010
- Acreage 94 acres gross; 81 acres usable (13 acres are zoned Preservation)
- Entitlements 1 million+ square feet of entitlements
The Gateway @ Gandy site represents a unique opportunity for end users,
developers, and investors to purchase the only significant land parcel available in Pinellas County’s Gateway area. The 94-acre property rests at the juncture of Interstate 275 and Gandy Boulevard (exit 28) in Florida’s most densely populated county. The land being offered has the potential for multiple uses ranging from headquarter office space, industrial manufacturing or distribution, multifamily development, a multi-use retail center, or a combination of the above.
This high-profile visible location provides a convenient connection to
a large labor base in Pinellas County as well as a significant portion of
The Property is in full view when traveling south on I-275 at exit 28, allowing for highly visible office/industrial signage and could potentially be the only retail center visible from Pinellas County’s major roadway.
Multiple points of access to I-275:
• South end of property at Gandy Blvd
• Travel north on 28th St and take Roosevelt Blvd to highway
• Travel North on 28th and take dedicated highway connector on 118th Ave
119,500 DAILY I-275 TRAFFIC COUNT