In December 2016, Zaena joined CBRE as part of the Property Management team which coordinated the opening of 150 North Riverside Plaza, a 1.2 million square foot class A office building. She began her career in commercial real estate as a Real Estate Services Administrator and was promoted to Assistant Real Estate Manager in February of 2019.
During the opening of the building, Zaena was part of the team that moved in over 80% of tenants within 6 months. She was the 2018 Full RPA Designation Scholarship recipient and completed her Real Property Administrator (RPA) classes in May 2019. Zaena is also a Certified Manager of Commercial Properties (CMCP) and Illinois licensed broker. Some of her responsibilities include monthly manual billing, budgeting, invoicing, tenant relations, RFP’s and tenant and vendor COI tracking.
Zaena is involved in many groups within CBRE. She is the Co-lead in the Rising Professionals Organization, a big sister in the Big Brother Big Sister program and a member of the Women’s Network.
- Illinois Licensed Broker
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Full Designation Scholarship recipient 2018 for RPA
- Certified Manager of Commercial Properties (CMCP)
- CBRE Rising Professionals Organization Co-lead
- CBRE Women’s Network member
- BOMA Chicago member
- University of Jordan – Amman, Jordan – Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences