Zada Brenner joined CBRE’s Akron office in September 2014 and quickly established herself as a hard-working, knowledgeable and customer service driven broker. She often works collaboratively with Susan Lines and Gary Rickel representing Landlords, Tenants, Buyers and Sellers in the leasing, purchasing and selling of all types of Akron commercial properties.
Now part of Leadership Akron’s Signature Class 35, Zada was previously a recipient of Crain’s Cleveland Business - Twenty in their 20s, class of 2017 and the Greater Akron Chamber’s – 30 for the Future for 2017. In 2015, Zada was recognized as the 2015 CBRE Rookie of the Year in the Cleveland/Akron market.
- The East End/IRG, 1144 East Market - 65,465 SF
- Summit Co. Dept of Health, 1100 Graham Road - 27,144 SF
- AxessPointe, 1400 South Arlington - 18,387 SF
- CBIZ, 4040 Embassy - 14,048 SF
- R&A Properties, 222 South Main - 13,693 SF
- Mobile Meals Foundation, Inc., 1063 Broadway - 13,614 SF
- Tufin Software, Inc., 3700 Embassy Parkway - 12,258 SF
- Preferred Compounding Corp. , 175 Montrose West - 10,407 SF
- Family & Community Services, 1357 Home Avenue - 7,674 SF
- Profusion Industries, LLC, 822 Kumho - 5,843 SF
- American Heart Association, 1575 Corporate Woods - 5,787 SF
- Eighty-Three Brewery, 1200 E Market - 4,522 SF
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Rookie of the Year in the Cleveland and Akron Market – 2015
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) – Fundraising Committee 2015 and 2016
- Young Professionals of Akron (YPA) – Events Committee 2015 and 2016
- Summit Choral Society – Board Member
- Bowling Green State University; B.A. in Middle Childhood Education
American Heart Association
Apollo Corporation, Inc.
Child Guidance & Family Solutions
Family & Community Services
Industrial Realty Group
Mobile Meals, Inc.
Summit Co. Dept. of Health