Zack Jenkins is an Associate Project Manager for CBRE’s Project Management Group in Atlanta, GA. Prior to starting his career with CBRE Mr. Jenkins graduated from The Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado with a degree in Business Management.
Mr. Jenkins works alongside several Project Managers to help clients in the Atlanta area achieve their project goals. Mr. Jenkins is involved in the management and day to day operations of complex multi discipline projects as well as assisting a team of Project Managers in the Atlanta Market. His responsibilities include project budgeting, scheduling, program management, project management, move management, and procurement.
While at CBRE, Mr. Jenkins has been responsible for projects totaling over 200,00 square feet with the managed spend totaling over $6 million. Mr. Jenkins has been involved in projects across multiple sectors including healthcare, retail, industrial, and office space.
- Atlantic Capital Bank – 32,000 SF- Corporate Relocation
- Tirehub – 32,500 SF – Tenant Up-Fit / Corporate Relocation
- Mednax – 15,000 SF – Tenant Up-Fit (Healthcare Relocation)
- Carroll Organization – 14,000 SF – Occupied Renovation
- B.S.B.A University of Colorado Leeds School of Business
- Fundamentals of Project Management- University of Texas Dallas
- Georgia Pacific
- Atlantic Capital Bank
- Crown and Caliber
- Carroll Organization
- Schumacher Clinical