Zack Holderman joined CBRE in 2020 and currently co-leads the Debt & Structured Finance platform for U.S. Healthcare & Life Sciences Capital Markets.
CBRE’s Healthcare & Life Sciences Capital Markets specializes in providing healthcare real estate investors with acquisition, disposition and recapitalization strategies; assisting providers with strategic capital planning (including monetization and capital raising efforts); and advising health systems, biotech companies and physician groups in the developer selection process.
Over the course of his 17-year career in commercial real estate, Mr. Holderman he has been involved in more than $6.4 billion of debt, equity placement and investment advisory transactions. While he has developed an expertise in the healthcare and life sciences sectors, he has robust relationships with owners, developers, and capital providers nationally.
Previously Zack was a senior director in the San Diego office of JLL Capital Markets, formerly HFF, where he spent 14-years. Professional affiliations include a board set for NAIOP San Diego Chapter. He holds a BSBA with a triple major from the University of Arizona’s Eller College of Management.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP San Diego, Board Member
- Boys & Girls Club of San Dieguito, Junior Board Member
- Candidate for the Chartered Financial Analyst© Designation, Level I
- University of Arizona Alumni Association Award
- BSBA, University of Arizona, Eller College of Management; Triple-Major Focus in Management Information Systems, Operations Management and Business Management
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in California