Zach Smith is a real estate appraiser with broad and extensive real estate experience in the areas of: advisory and valuation services, real estate brokerage, and property management. Mr. Smith is licensed as a Certified General Appraiser in Colorado and Wyoming, and, as an Employing Broker in Colorado. Mr. Smith’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including: development land (PUD, residential, and commercial); working, recreational, & trophy ranches; water & ditch rights; office; retail; industrial; flex; multi-family residential (including low income and tax credit properties-LIHTC); hospitals & medical office buildings (MOB); hotel and accommodation facilities; self-storage; mixed-use buildings; restaurants; and other special purpose properties such as seniors housing and cemeteries.
Mr. Smith is a native of Colorado and has had wide-ranging experience with all property sectors and classes in Colorado, and parts of Wyoming. During his career, Mr. Smith has provided advisory, and/or valuation services for gross consideration in excess of $4.0 billion. Past clients include a diverse list, namely: large multinational corporations; institutional investors such as insurance companies, pension funds and hedge funds; Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS); local community banks, credit unions, and organizations; as well as private parties.
As a Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute, Mr. Smith possess the prestigious MAI designation, and he works in the Intermountain Region of CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services division in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member
- Fort Collins Board of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- Commercial Investment Institute
- Bachelor of Science in Administration, Corporate Finance (in-progress)
Partial Transaction List
- Harmony Technology Park, 106-acre Technology Centric Mixed-Use Development, Fort Collins, CO
- Fossil Ridge Subdivision, 124-acre Light Industrial Mixed-Use Development, Windsor, CO
- Jackson County Trophy Ranch, 2,800-acre North Park Trophy Ranch, Walden, CO
- Rangeview III, 57,721 SF LEED Silver Certified Class-A Trophy Office Property, Loveland, CO
- Mercy Housing Development, LIHTC Apartments, Fort Collins, CO
- Heli-Support, 120,000 SF Heavy Industrial Warehouse with Helicopter Pad, Fort Collins, CO
- All Weather Wood Products, Special Purpose Lumber Treatment Facility, Loveland, CO
- Harmony Corporate Center, 190,617 SF Class-A Trophy Office Property, Fort Collins, CO
- American AgCredit
- Bank of the West