Yolanda Valle, Vice President, provides expertise in advisory, transactional and leasing services spanning a broad variety of real estate requirements. During her 26-year real estate career, Yolanda has represented corporate, institutional, municipal and not-for-profit clients in Chicago and across the nation.
Recent assignments include office and retail leasing for CBRE’s Agency and Occupier Leasing teams. Yolanda’s extensive knowledge of Chicago has enabled her to successfully advise and represent a variety of office, retail and other commercial users with their real estate needs.
Current occupier assignments include assisting Cook County Health and Hospitals System, Wintrust Bank and Western & Southern Life Insurance Company secure locations in Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
Among others, Agency assignments include University Village Maxwell Street; a mixed-use 140,000 square foot retail development at the University of Illinois; The North Avenue Collection at 939 North Avenue, a 200,000 square foot office and retail building; Old Town Square, a retail shopping center located at Division Street and Clybourn Avenue; North Riverside Park Mall, a 1.1 million square foot super regional mall in North Riverside, IL; and MetraMarket, a 100,000 square foot street-level retail development focusing on food and food-related specialties in downtown Chicago’s burgeoning West Loop.
Yolanda joined CBRE through the acquisition of U.S. Equities Realty in 2014. Yolanda previously served as Vice President within U.S. Equities’ Real Estate Advisory Services Group.
During her time at U.S. Equities, she was involved in a comprehensive, long-term assignment for the Chicago Board of Education, which included the sale of nearly 75 commercial properties and the acquisition of 90 multi-family units. She represented the FDIC in the sale of six commercial properties in receivership. Yolanda also worked with Instituto Cervantes, National Kidney Foundation, Rush Presbyterian, Auto Club Group (AAA) Insurance and other clients to secure new homes in Chicago area neighborhoods as well as surrounding suburbs.
Prior to her brokerage work, Yolanda’s responsibilities included identifying qualified M/W/DBE businesses and managing contract compliance. She effectively enlisted the support of several experienced minority business groups, organized community outreach events and conducted opportunity conferences. She is bilingual (English/ Spanish).
Before joining U.S. Equities Realty, Yolanda served as Operations Manager for the Hispanic American Construction Industry Association and Contract Administrator for Reliable Contracting & Equipment Company.
- Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) – Diversity Committee
- Hispanic American Construction Industry Association – Member
- Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers – Member
- Nacional Financiera S.N.C Banca de Desarrollo (NAFIN)
Consulting Advising Member
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals – Member
- Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce of Illinois – Member
- Northeastern Illinois University, Bachelor of Arts – Cum Laude
- Roosevelt University, Masters of Science in Real Estate
- AAA Motor Club
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- The Architects Enterprise
- Associated Bank
- City Colleges of Chicago
- Chicago Board of Education
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- City of Chicago
- Cook County
- Cook County Health and Hospitals
- Episcopal Diocese of Chicago
- First Midwest Bank
- First United Methodist Church of Chicago Aid Society
- Hinshaw & Culbertson
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Instituto Cervantes
- Independent Mechanical Industries
- Jesus Guadalupe Foundation
- LaSalle Bank
- National Kidney Foundation of Illinois
- Polk Bros. Foundation
- Principal Financial Group
- Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- Source, Inc.
- Spencer Foundation
- THB Intermediaries
- University Center Chicago
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Waterton Residential