Yalda Ghamarian Howell focuses on the marketing, underwriting, and execution of multifamily sales transactions in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
She joined CBRE in 2012 as a member of the prestigious Wheel Program – a rotational program that allowed exposure to various service lines, providing a unique perspective on our integrated service offering. Since joining the Team in 2012, Mrs. Howell has assisted in the disposition of nearly 430 apartment communities with an aggregate value exceeding $23.5 billion.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mrs. Howell worked in property management, marketing, and development verticals for Kettler.
Ms. Howell earned a B.S. in Property Management and Housing from Virginia Tech and a M.S. in Real Estate from Johns Hopkins University – Carey Business School. Ms. Howell is a member of DC Real Estate Group and YREP of DC.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Virginia and the District of Columbia
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
- Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Science in Property Management and Housing
- Johns Hopkins University – Carey Business School, Master of Science in Real Estate
- Regional "Rookie of the Year" - CBRE, 2017
- Largest sales transaction in Mid-Atlantic - 2016, 2017, and 2019
- AvalonBay Communities
- Berkshire Realty Company
- BlackRock, Inc.
- Bozzuto Group
- Carlyle Group
- Continental Realty Corporation
- Forest City Enterprises
- Goldman Sachs
- Harbor Group International
- Home Properties
- JBG Smith
- Northwestern Investment
- Pantzer Properties
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Starwood Capital Group
- Washington REIT
- Wood Partners