William is a First Vice President in CBRE's Office Tenant Representation Group, where he and his five-member team are consistently ranked among CBRE's Top Producers. William focuses on business development, lease negotiations, site selection and construction management. Since 2013, he has been leveraging his experience and education to successfully negotiate on behalf of his clients in all phases of the office leasing process.
William is a native Houstonian. He graduated from the University of Georgia with a BBA in Risk Management and Insurance, before going on to receive his Masters in Real Estate from Texas A&M. After his senior year, he studied International Finance at Oxford University in England. While at UGA, William was on the Executive Council of UGA HERO’s, the largest collegiate philanthropy group in the Southeast. Prior to college, William graduated from The Kinkaid School.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 2014 CBRE Houston Rookie of the Year
- Member of St. Cecilia's Catholic Church
- Member of the Aggie Real Estate Network
- Texas A&M University, Master of Real Estate - College Station, TX
- Oxford University, Study Abroad in International Finance - Oxford, England
- University of Georgia, B.B.A. - Athens, GA