Bill Mizener founded Tulsa Properties, Inc. in 1978 followed by Tulsa Properties Management, Inc. in 1986. In January, 2000 Tulsa Properties entered into an equity partnership agreement with CBRE, Inc., and in 2014, they were acquired by CBRE and became an integrated part of the number one commercial real estate company in the world.
Bill’s prior career experience includes fifteen years supervising office, industrial, transportation and warehousing construction projects. This included both plant construction and installation of manufacturing equipment for Gardner Denver, Dayton Tire & Rubber, Westinghouse, Unit Rig, American Airlines and the Coleman Company.
Bill is a top producer in Tulsa. Some of Bill’s most recent transactions have been for Albertson’s, Staples, Advantage Building & Exteriors, Inc., Amazon.com and Xeta Corporation.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Education Committee, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Board of Directors, Oklahoma State Chamber of Commerce
- Governor's Appointee, Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Past President, Oklahoma Chapter, SIOR
- Associate of the Year, 2008, CB Richard Ellis|Oklahoma
- Top Deal Maker, 2008, CB Richard Ellis|Oklahoma
- Commercial Realtor of the Year, 2000, Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors (GTAR)
- Amazon.com - 867,000 SF
- Vanguard Car Rental - 180,000 SF
- Advantage Building & Exteriors - 145,306 SF
- Composite International - 103,200 SF
- Irom Investment - 100,000 SF
- Staples - 50,000 SF
- Xeta Corporation - 30,000 SF
- Advantage Wall
- Arrow Concrete
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Craft & Tull
- F & M Bank and Trust
- Gatesway Foundation
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Kansas City Life Insurance Co.
- Local Oklahoma Bank
- Reliance Wire