William Lattimore is the 4th generation in his family to practice real estate in Savannah, Georgia. He is a First Vice President with CBRE specializing in industrial real estate and land. Lattimore has completed assignments totaling over $650 million in consideration, including over 7.5 million SF and 6,000 acres since the opening of the CBRE Savannah office in 2012.
Mr. Lattimore has over 13 years of experience and has completed over 6 million SF of industrial transactions, with a primary focus on landlord-representation of leasing bulk distribution centers. Lattimore and his team provide a single source for property owners seeking to lease or sell industrial assets in the greater Savannah market. Recent clients include United Parcel Service, McCraney Property Company, IDI, Leggett & Platt, Shaw Industries, Neovia Logistics, Floor & Décor and Snyder’s Lance.
Mr. Lattimore also works with land owners, developers and investors with land assignments for industrial, commercial and residential tracts. Prior to his career with CBRE, Lattimore spearheaded a market research company that closely tracked the growth of the commercial and residential markets on the Georgia coast, which provided Lattimore with an in-depth understanding of strategic land opportunities for clients. Lattimore transacted over 4,000 acres of land on the Georgia coastal corridor in 2017. Recent clients include Mercedes Benz, Sabal Financial and Rock Creek Capital.
- Shaw Industries – 312,000 SF Warehouse Lease
- Floor & Decor – 1,440,000 SF Warehouse Lease
- St George Logistics – 165,000 SF Warehouse Lease
- United Parcel Service – 270,000 SF Warehouse Lease
- McCraney Property Company – 347,000 SF Warehouse Lease
- 3,198 Acre Mixed Use PUD Sale – New Hampstead
- Sabal Financial Multi-Family Land Portfolio Sale
- Shephard Healthcare Medical Campus Acquisition
- 54,000 SF Office Sale – 100 Bull Street
- Manger Parking Garage Investment Sale – Historic District
- B.S. in Finance & Real Estate, University of Alabama
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors Designation (SIOR)
- Savannah Country Day School Alumni Board of Directors
- Coastal Conservation Association State Board of Directors
- Century Club
- Savannah College of Art & Design
- McCraney Property Co.
- IDI Gazeley
- United Parcel Service
- Sabal Financial
- Columbus Nova
- Starwood Capital
- Regions Bank
- Neovia Logistics Group
- Northpoint Real Estate
- Lucky’s Market
- Goodyear Tires
- TWO Capital Partners
- STG Logistics
- ROI Fund