Wayne Courreges III, CPM® is an Associate Director for CBRE in the Austin, TX market. Wayne provides overall property management, security and engineering leadership to 100 Congress, 411,536 rentable square feet (RSF) of Trophy Class A office space in Downtown Austin. In addition, he provides market leadership support to 1 million RSF of office and 640,000 RSF of retail properties in Austin.
Prior to joining 100 Congress in Austin, Wayne managed Marathon Oil Tower for CBRE, a 1.2 million square foot Trophy Class A office space in the Galleria submarket of Houston. Under his leadership, the team at Marathon Oil Tower earned the BOMA 360 designation, increased the Energy Star score from 82 to 92, won the Houston TOBY award and re-certified the building to LEED Gold from Silver certification.
In addition, Wayne managed Fulbright Tower, a 1.2 million square foot Trophy Class A office building in downtown Houston. Wayne led the team to win the Houston BOMA 2014 TOBY Award, Best Portfolio, Best Teamwork and Best Tour in the over 1 million square foot category.
Prior to joining the Houston CBRE team, Wayne worked for CBRE in the Washington D.C. office. His portfolio consisted of 617,000 RSF of Trophy Class A and B Office, Retail and Industrial properties.
Wayne was hired into CBRE through the company’s Junior Military Officer Program in 2007. He honorably served from 2003 - 2007 in the United States Marine Corps as a Logistics Non-Commissioned Officer.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Rotary Club of Austin
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (CPM®)
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member, Real Estate Council of Austin
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Texas
- 2019 John McCambridge Spirit Award Nominee - Austin
- 2016 CBRE Rising Professional of the Year Award - Houston
- 2014 Outstanding Building of the Year Award, Best Portfolio, Best Teamwork, and Best Tour- Over 1 MSF Category - Houston BOMA
- 2014 Houston BOMA Young Professional of the Year
- 2013 Management Team Leader of the Year Award- Houston
- 2010 Green Team of the Year- Washington, D.C.
- Eagle Scout Recipient
- University of North Carolina, Master of Business Administration
- University of Oklahoma, Master of Arts in Economics
- National University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- CBRE Global Investors
- Clark Enterprises
- Trammell Crow Company
- LaSalle Investment
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management