Warren Savery is a Senior Vice President with CBRE. Mr. Savery joined CBRE after spending 7 years as head of leasing for Greenway Plaza. He also spent 13 years of his career has been specializing in representing landlord's office properties in Houston.
Warren has been in office brokerage for 38 years in Houston and has leased some of the city's largest and most prestigious projects. Mr. Savery's experience and reputation with Tenant representative brokers is one of the strongest in the city and he was named BOMA's Leasing Agent of the Year in 2005. In Houston's Volatile office market, has been a consistent top producer throughout the years. Buildings under representation by Mr. Savery have consistently outperformed the market and maintained 90% or higher in occupancy.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAOIP) board member
- University of Mississippi Business School Real Estate Advisory Board
- University of Miami Hurricane Club Council member chair
- Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association Landlord Representative of the Year 2005.
- BA Banking and Finance, University of Mississippi
Partial Transaction List
|| Square Feet
| Greenway Plaza (10 Buildings)
| AIG Center (5 Buildings)
| Four Oak Place (4 Buildings)
| Post Oak Central
| Lakes on Post Oak (3 Buildings)
| Galleria Office Towers (3 Buildings)
- Interfin Corporation
- American General
- Walton Street Capital
- Crescent Real Estate Equities
- Behringer Harvard
- Cousin Properties