Wanda N. Goodloe, General Counsel of CBRE's New York Tri-State Region, manages the day-to-day operations of the Tri-State Legal Department, oversees the preparation and negotiation of over 3,000 brokerage transactions per year and provides legal advice to more than 400 brokers in the Region.
Ms. Goodloe is a seasoned professional with over two decades of legal experience on matters relating to developmental transactions, office and retail leasing, construction lending, permanent financing, and property acquisitions, disposition and management.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Goodloe spent 16 years practicing at law firm Jones Day, one of the largest law firms in the world. As a senior real estate partner at Jones Day, her clients included owners, developers, pension funds and institutional clients, governmental and quasi-governmental entities, tenants, joint ventures, limited partners and other investors. She has worked on more than 1,000 projects, ranging in size from several million dollars to in excess of $2 billion, involving acquisition, financing and development.
- Named to Crain's "Leading Women Lawyers in NYC" List in 2018
- Board Member, The Faith Center for Community Development
- Member, CBRE’s Policy Committee
- Member, CBRE’s Security Committee
- Named Crain’s “Forty Under Forty” in 1996
- Harvard Law School, Juris Doctorate
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Arts with Distinction