Vincent LaManna is a New York State licensed real estate broker specializing in tenant representation, and currently serves as First Vice President with CBRE. Mr. LaManna is an active member of The Real Estate Board of New York, Commercial Industrial Brokers Society and The Young Men’s and Women’s Real Estate Association, serving on their Issue and Actions Committee.
With nearly 30 years of real estate experience, Vince has developed a practice based on hard work and informed advice, proudly serving the fiducial interests of long-standing clients. Mr. LaManna expertly translates client’s qualitative and quantitative needs across the various markets they operate in. He is a trusted advocate with a keen ability to negotiate and close transactions for clientele that includes corporations, partnerships, sole proprietors and not-for-profit organizations. Vince has built a reputation of high integrity that has earned him the respect amongst those he negotiates against the landlord community.
Prior to his tenure with CBRE, Vince served as President of LaManna Real Estate Advisors. He began his career in finance, serving in the REO department at the Greater New York Savings Bank. Vince is a proud father of four children, two of whom serve in the United States Army.
- World Strides Lakeland Tours: Multiple national and international renewals, expansions and consolidations. Valued at approximately $3,500,000.
- AON Insurance: Negotiated the consolidation of multiple offices to an approx. 61,000 rsf third party location. This was the largest new lease transacted in Nassau County for 2016. Lease valued at approximately $21,000,000.
- Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner and Smith: Negotiated three early renewal leases in Nassau and Suffolk Counties for a total of approximately 85,000 rsf. Leases valued at approximately $12,500,000, with front end savings of ± $5.00/rsf.
- Career Education Corp.: Negotiated renewals and expansions for subsidiaries Briarcliffe College, and Sanford Brown Institute totaling 142,000 rsf. Leases valued at approximately $18,000,000. Briarcliffe College 116,000 RSF was largest lease transacted in Nassau County 2013.
- General Service Administration; Negotiated two leases for a total of 102,400 RSF on behalf of the Internal Revenue Service. Leases valued at approximately $27,000,000. The Nassau County lease (59,400 rsf) was the largest lease transacted in the County in 2010.
- Association for the Help of Retarded Children (AHRC): Negotiated 38,000 rsf lease for the day care and treatment center for developmentally disabled children. Lease valued at approximately $16,250,000.
- Chubb Insurance: Negotiated 30,000 rsf lease for Long Island claims and underwriting branch. Lease valued at approximately $8,550,000.
- 20 Soundview Rd, Port Washington, NY: Leasing and managing agent for Court Appointed Receiver of 183,000 sf community retail center. Re-tenanted vacant multiplex movie theater and renewed multiple tenants through arduous foreclosure process.
- 825 East Gate Blvd, Garden City, NY: Hired to reposition and re-tenant 78,000 rsf office building for eventual sale of the asset. Increased occupancy to 88% within a two-year period and effectuated sale with significant value accretion.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Broker
- The Real Estate Board of New York
- Commercial, Industrial Brokers Society
- The Young Men’s and Women’s Real Estate Association, Issue and Actions Committee
- New York University, New York, NY, Real Estate Investment Analysis Program
- Washington & Lee University, Lexington, VA, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- American Liver Foundation
- AOL, Inc.
- AHRC of Nassau County
- AON Insurance
- Arch Insurance
- Chubb Insurance
- Devitt Spellman & Barrett LLP
- Farrell Fritz
- First Republic Bank
- Gallatin Capital
- Greenfield Online
- Harris Interactive
- Ikon Office Solutions
- Kirby McInerney LLP
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Merrill Lynch
- NY Organ Donor Network
- Nathan’s Famous, Inc.
- Nortel Networks
- Powley & Gibson LLP
- Prudential Insurance
- SBLI USA Mutual Life Insurance Co.
- Scully, Scott, Murphy, & Presser PC
- Sullivan Papain Block McGrath Et al
- Scotts Lawn Care
- St. Vincent’s Hospital & Medical Center