Veronica M. Elliott supports various brokerage specialties for CBRE San Antonio. She brings the value and in-depth understanding of nearly twenty years in the real estate industry, where she has executed marketing, leasing, property management and transaction efforts. Currently, she manages the team’s pursuits as she oversees the marketing materials and inventory listings for her brokers. She is a graduate of Texas A&M University, a licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson and bilingual in Spanish and English which has been beneficial in deal negotiations while working in Southern Texas.
Prior to CBRE, her interest in real estate began in Georgia where she facilitated government and real estate meetings as a city agency employee. Back in Texas, she was responsible for fostering all aspects of leasing and property management for clients while delivering brokerage assistance at both Cavender & Hill Properties, Inc. and REOC Partners San Antonio. This experience partnered with her corporate marketing and sales background has equipped her to further CBRE in its endeavors.
- Texas Real Estate Agent License
- CBRE Women's Network: San Antonio Delegate
- CBRE HOLA - Hispanics Organized to Leverage Our Advantage: San Antonio Leadership Team
- CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX: Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication & Minor in Spanish with concentration in International Business