Rija Beares is the CBRE Market Leader for the Greater Philadelphia Region, which includes oversight for downtown and suburban Philadelphia, Delaware, Southern New Jersey, the Lehigh Valley and Central Pennsylvania.
In this role, Ms. Beares oversees more than 435 full-time employees and is responsible for driving the company’s growth strategy in Greater Philadelphia and delivering integrated client solutions across the company’s Advisory Services business, including leasing, sales, valuations, debt & structured finance and property management.
Ms. Beares joined CBRE in 2002 advising institutional and entrepreneurial owners in structuring lease transactions and developing lease-up strategies. In 2010, she began focusing exclusively on representing corporate occupiers of real estate and since then has been involved in some of the most significant and notable office transactions in the Philadelphia region as well as globally. Additionally, she serves as the leader for CBRE’s Technology & Media Practice in greater Philadelphia.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Pennsylvania
- Regional Leader - CBRE Women's Network
- Philadelphia Leader - CBRE Technology and Media Practice
- Volunteer, Fundraising and Program Development - Tech Girlz
- Frehn School of Management, Total Quality Management Certificate
- Shippensburg University, Bachelor of Science; Information Management & Analysis and Supply Chain Management