Trey Pennington is a proven corporate and industrial real estate advisor who has earned his clients’ trust by consistently providing comprehensive and sophisticated services to owners and users of industrial real estate. Trey’s experience, systematic approach, and work ethic, allows Trey to consistently deliver a results-driven process designed to effectively align its real estate portfolio to strategic goals. This coupled with Trey’s ability to selectively leverage the global resources of CBRE to build a dedicated team for each client, has made Trey a preferred advisor to many owners and users of industrial real estate that are operating in multiple markets.
Trey joined CBRE in April 2007, from KPMG where he advised multinational corporations in international tax compliance and valuation of corporate assets for business combinations. Prior to working with KPMG, Trey worked for COPA Airlines in Panama as a process management consultant. While earning his post graduate degrees in both International Business and Law, Trey had the opportunity to work at two Columbia, South Carolina law firms performing real estate legal analysis and at the SC Department of Commerce assisting in tax incentive consulting.
- Member, Greenville Board of Realtors Association
- Loaned Executive with United Way
- Member of Council of Supply Chain Management
- Member of SC Economic Development Association
- Associate Member of TDL Council (Transportation, Distribution, Logistics)
- In 2005, Trey earned both his Juris Doctorate and an International Masters of Business Administration (IMBA) from the University of South Carolina School of Law and The Darla Moore School of Business, respectively. As an undergraduate at USC, Trey earned three Bachelor of Science degrees; two in Business Administration (Marketing and Management) and one in Sports Administration.
- These experiences, along with a team-oriented mindset have helped to make Trey one of the most effective advisors in the state of South Carolina.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2005)
- University of South Carolina Darla Moore School of Business, Awarded Darla Moore Fellowship, International MBA (2005)
- University of South Carolina, Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Bachelor of Science in Management, and Bachelor of Science in Sports Administration (2000); Awarded Athletic Scholarship (Football)