Trey Barry is an Executive Vice President with CBRE’s Investment Properties Group in Atlanta, GA with a primary focus on the acquisition and disposition of institutional industrial investment properties. Along with his partners Chris Riley and Frank Fallon, Trey is a member of CBRE National Partners, a partnership that delivers superior strategy and execution over the industrial property life cycle. Located in the five key logistics hubs, the 70 investment sales and support professionals connect local market insight to a national capital markets perspective. Enhanced by a fully integrated debt platform, the National Partners team is able to achieve remarkable results for their national, regional and local clients. In 2019, the team successfully completed transactions totaling 302 million square feet with an aggregate value of $25+ billion.
During his career, Trey has been involved in the disposition and equity placement of more than 380 million square feet of real estate properties with an aggregate value in excess of $30.5 billion. These transactions have covered 48 markets in North America and more than 101 investors. Mr. Barry has been with CBRE since graduating from Furman University in 2005. He began his career at CBRE with the Industrial Agency Team in their leasing and marketing efforts. Over the course of 13 years with the Industrial Agency group Mr. Barry specialized in advising institutional owners and developers on leasing, dispositions, acquisitions, land, and development. Mr. Barry joined the National Partners team in 2017.
- LaSalle Investment Mgmt | Class A Infill Portfolio | 2,953,526 SF
- Blackstone | Southeast Distribution Portfolio | 2,741,945 SF
- Panattoni | Lambert Farms | 2,307,790 SF
- Colony Industrial | Colony Light Industrial Portfolio | 2,296,186 SF
- Scannell Properties | Morgan Lakes Distribution Center | 1,725,309 SF
- Core5 | Northeast 85 Logistics Center | 1,053,360 SF
- Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors – Multi-year top ten producer
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Licensed in Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts, Furman University
- AEW Capital Mgmt.
- American Realty Advisors
- Black Creek Capital
- Cabot Properties
- CBRE Global Investors
- Clarion Partners
- Colony Industrial
- Crow Holdins
- High Street Realty Adv.
- LaSalle Investment Mgmt.
- NY Life
- Panattoni Development
- Scannell Properties
- TA Associates
- Trammell Crow Co.