Travis serves in leadership and transaction management roles for a multitude of corporate clients across a diversity of industry sectors. He has proven to deliver superior financial and qualitative results, which are tailored to each client’s needs.
Travis earned his Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) designation from CoreNet Global, the Corporate Real Estate Industry’s recognized trade organization dedicated to real estate thought leadership and professional development. This MCR designation requires successful completion of structured course load and is only bestowed to the very best Corporate Real Estate professionals.
Travis brings a deep and diverse real estate background to the team. He started his career in Brisbane, Australia where he worked with the CBRE Accounting Group. Travis has worked for Mohr Partners in Phoenix, Arizona as a Real Estate Portfolio Manager for numerous engineering firms and other corporate occupiers.
Outside of his professional career, Travis volunteers his time to several charities and non-profit organizations in the Kentucky/Ohio region, including City Gospel Mission. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the University of Kentucky Alumni Association. He has also served on the Board of Directors for CoreNet in the past.
Travis has been recognized for his professional and charitable dedication and was awarded as the 2010 Next Generation Leader Award (RE Category) from the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce. He was also nominated for the 2011 Rising Star Award given by the Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Commission.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board of Directors - University of Kentucky’s Northern Kentucky/Ohio Alumni Chapter
- City Gospel Mission
- CBRE Cares
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Winner of the Cincinnati Cup – 2015 (The Cincinnati/Dayton Cup is given by our sales professionals to honor a member of the sales force who has displayed the highest level of CBRE Core Values distinctively in our Office.)
- Masters Corporate Real Estate (MCR) – 2013
- GCS Cincinnati Transaction Management Distinguished Service Award – 2011
- Commercial Real Estate Top Producers Club – 2011 through 2017
- Next Generation Leader Award Winner (Real Estate Category) – Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce – 2010
- Kentucky Colonel – Commissioned 2010
- GCS Transaction Management Excellence Team Award – 2008
- GCS Corporate Account Management Excellence Award – 2007
- Top 10 GCS Account Management Team, GCS Account Excellence Award - 2005
- University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance Major
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Kentucky