Traci Buckingham Payette focuses on providing her clients with the best over-all strategic solution to their real estate needs. Her ability to listen, develop a comprehensive understanding of the project, create a strategic plan, and execute in a timely manner results in a positive experience for the client.
Traci’s area of expertise is working with logistics & manufacturing firms. Her in-depth understanding of the global supply chain provides her clients with the best information to make intelligent and confident real estate decisions locally, nationally and globally.
In her tenure with CBRE, Traci has ensured her clients have complete access to the CBRE platform/service lines. As a resultTraci has negotiated on her clients’ behalf in global markets.
- Colbert Coldwell Circle Recipient (2016)
- NAIOP Winner for Industrial Broker Transaction Of The Year (2011, 2016, 2017, 2019)
- Crain's Chicago Business' 40 Under 40 (2009)
- CBRE Supply Chain Practice (2005 - Present)
- CBRE Women's Network, Advisory Board Member (2006 - 2016)
- CBRE High Potential Program, Initial Participant (2006 - 2008)
- CBRE Mentor/Protégé Program, Initial Participant (2002 - Present)
- Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- Bob S. Jackson Award 2016 – Integrity and Loyalty
- Mrs. Payette earned a B.A. in Business Administration, with a concentration in finance, from the University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Illinois Licensed Real Estate Salesperson