Tony Coglianese joined CBRE in 2017 as an Associate within the office occupier business, specializing in tenant representation in downtown Chicago. Since Joining CBRE, Tony has cultivated focused expertise with high-growth companies, building his practice through innovative real estate strategies that empower his clients to achieve key business objectives. His client base has made him one of the most decorated young brokers in Chicago, negotiating over $600,000,000 of transactions ranging from 1,000SF to 200,000SF. He was awarded "Rookie of the Year" in 2018 for being the top first-year producer across all 12 business lines within CBRE Chicago and has since become a Vice President in under three years with the firm.
Tony is also the junior leader of CBRE's Technology Practice Group and an integral part of the firm's continued dominance in the tech sector, with a client base consisting of the fastest-growing tech firms in town while also representing coastal firms expanding their presence in Chicago.
- Imerman Angels - Advisor
- Back On My Feet - Board Member
- Young Office Brokers Association of Chicago - Member
- University of Iowa Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
- 2018 Rookie of the Year
- CBRE Chicago Circle Award (2019)
- NAIOP Downtown Office Deal of the Year (2020)
- Aspen Dental – 196,961 SF
- Chicago Trading Company - 114,186 SF
- Antares Capital - 72,000 SF
- Drift Net Securities - 23,461
- Sphera Solutions - 23,429 SF
- Kin Insurance - 20,761 SF
- Dark Trace - 12,293 SF
- Aspen Dental
- Jet Support Services, Inc.
- Sphera Solutions
- Kin Insurance
- Drift Net Securities
- Antares Capital
- Mutual Mortgage of Omaha Portfolio
- Halo Investing