Tom Holtz joined CBRE in 1979 and is an Executive Vice President specializing in major investment transactions for single-tenant and multi-tenant office and industrial properties.
Tom is a member of CBRE Institutional Properties nationally and is partnered locally with Ryan Watts, Judd Welliver, Sonja Dusil and Bentley Smith in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Institutional Properties is comprised of more than 90 individuals who lead teams for the execution of significant capital market assignments. The Minneapolis/St. Paul Institutional Properties team completed 336 transactions in over 50 national markets valued at $12.35 billion since 2005.
Professional Affiliations And Associations
University of St Thomas Minnesota Real Estate Hall of Fame inductee
- NAIOP “Office Broker of the Year”
- 14 time member of the national Colbert Coldwell Circle
- Bob Jackson Award - 1987; recognizing leadership, integrity and ethical business practice
- William H McCarthy Award - 1997; the highest award for recognizing teamwork and ethical business practice
- Induction into the University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts Alumni of Notable Achievement - 2009
University of Minnesota, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
American Banker's Association, National Commercial Lending School, University of Oklahoma
University of Michigan, Managers Program