As a Real Estate Manager in San Diego, with nearly 15 years of property management experience, Tom is responsible for all facets of operations and financial management for his assigned portfolio of commercial properties throughout San Diego County.
Tom currently manages a portfolio of office and industrial properties for institutional and high net worth clients totaling over 650,147 square feet in San Diego. His team includes Associate Real Estate Manager, Maru Cham and Assistant Real Estate Manager, Glenda Masterson as well as a team of building engineers who are accountable for response and proactive maintenance, vendor relations and tenant service. Tom focuses on the financial needs and goals of the client when managing commercial property.
Tom managed shopping centers for the first 12 years of his property management career. He was general manager of Las Americas Premium Outlets and managed neighborhood and community centers. Tom has transitioned to managing a portfolio of office and industrial properties and is working on his Certified Property Manager credential with the Institute of Real Estate Management.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditation
- California Broker, CA BRE License #01771396
- Certified Property Manager Candidate (“CPM”)
- Certified Shopping Center Manager (“CSM”) –credentialed with the International Council of Shopping Centers (“ICSC”)
- Certificate of Spanish Language Acquisition, Lima Peru 2001
- University of Maryland at College Park, Bachelor of Science; International Business
- Simon Property Group
- Douglas Wilson Companies
- Stoltz Management
- Landgrant Development
- Mallard Creek Capital Partners
- NewMark Merrill Companies
- Industrial Property Trust
- Ferrantelli Properties
- Buchanan Street Advisors
- 5050 Carlsbad LLC
- CBRE Global Investors
- Alvarez & Marsal Capital Real Estate
- Double Eagle Jet II
- Property Reserve, Inc.
- Barings LLC
- DWS Asset Management
- Nuveen Real Estate
- Montecito Medical Management Company