Prior to joining CBRE in late 2017, Mr. Smith was with JLL after their 2016 acquisition of his previous employer, Integra Realty Resources, where he served as a Senior Analyst for almost 11 years. During his tenure, he has assisted in valuation and consulting services on various property types, working extensively on eminent domain assignments. His experience in appraisal includes projects for the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), various local municipalities, Trinity River Authority (TRA), ONCOR, Tarrant Regional Water District, and various other pipeline and electrical transmission line companies.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of Texas No. TX1380471-G
- Candidate for Designation – Appraisal Institute
- Member - International Right of Way Association
- Texas A&M University, Master of Land Economics & Real Estate 2006
- Texas A&M University, BA Economics 2005
- University of Texas at Arlington, Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies – Sustainability 2012