Tim serves as the Global Alliance Director and relationship manager for CBRE's strategic real estate partnership with the Dow Chemical Company. Dow is a diversified chemical company that harnesses the power of innovation, science and technology to constantly improve what is essential to human progress. Dow's diversified industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in approximately 180 countries and in high growth sectors such as electronics, water, energy, coatings and agriculture.
Tim is responsible for the delivery of a fully integrated, comprehensive, best-in-class real estate solution. CBRE actively supports many aspects of Dow’s Corporate Real Estate functions including Facility Management/Engineering, Project Management, Transaction & Real Estate Brokerage, Portfolio Lease Administration, Accounting and Strategic Consulting Services.
Since 1995 CBRE has been providing a real estate infrastructure that supports Dow's vision of being a World Class global company. Dow’s global real estate portfolio consists of over 15MSF with locations in North America, EMEA, APAC, and Latin America. The CBRE account team manages close to 11MSF of Headquarters and office space, specialized lab and test facilities, R&D space and Field Station properties for Dow AgroSciences. CBRE’s account scope includes the management of over $40 million in annual operating expenses and over $55 million in capital for project management for Dow.
Under Tim’s leadership, the team continues achieve superior results for Dow Chemical.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Since 2005 CBRE has reduced Dow’s operating budget by over 32%
- In 2013 achieved a Value to Fee rating of 13.4
- Successfully implemented a Work Order Management system globally (Tririga)
- Negotiated a global no-bid 5 year contract renewal
- Cardinal Stritch Univeresity School of Business, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- University of Minnesota, Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
Tim's career in commercial real estate spans 23+ years, during which he has provided leadership to some of CBRE's most valued account relationships, including:
- Global Alliance Director for Dow Chemical
- Alliance Director for Volkswagen Group of America in Herndon, VA
- Alliance Director for the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Washington, DC
- Transition Leader for the Ford Land Transition Team
- Vice President of Global Operations for American Express Account