Tim Schroeder has over 17 years experience in the real estate industry including investment management, consulting and commercial development. At CBRE, he is Alliance Director for the McKesson Corporation relationship. CBRE is the exclusive provider of facilities management, project management and development, transaction management and lease administration services for McKesson’s 17MM square foot portfolio.
Prior to joining CBRE, Tim was a Senior Manager at Deloitte Consulting where he specialized in advising on the real estate implications of mergers and acquisitions and enterprise-wide cost reduction efforts. Additionally, his experience includes serving as Vice President of Quadrangle Development where he managed development, marketing and construction activities in northern California, and as Vice President of The Balcor Company where he was responsible for investment research and due diligence projects.
Prior to beginning his real estate career, Tim served as Director of Economic Development for a Detroit suburb. This experience provides him a unique perspective on the workings of local government, planning and development regulations and government incentives.
Former Chapter President, Chicago Chapter NACORE (now CoreNet)
Former President, Michigan Industrial Developers Association
Trammell Crow Award for Real Estate Feasibility Analysis – University of Michigan School of Business
- Urban Planning Michigan State University, East Lansing
- MBA University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- McKesson 17 MM SF, 76 Full Time Employees
- Pre-deal due diligence, acquisition implementation for a private equity investor involving transition of 31 sites, 12MM SF, in U.S, EMEA and Asiapac
- Headquarters consolidation project – Midwest-based retail client
- Construction project management for 100,000 SF office building
- Construction project management, leasing, property management for 57,000 SF office building