Timothy L. Bower is one of the top retail sales professionals in the United States. His ability to service commercial real estate powerhouse clients has been proven time and again.
With a variety of prominent projects throughout Southern California, Mr. Bower has excelled in his ability to assemble land for the development of new projects – and in the leasing and resale of those projects as well. His acute problem solving abilities allow him to offer clients creative solutions to the challenges faced by retail developers and investors. In addition to handling large shopping centers and community centers, he has become one of the leading brokers in the consulting and leasing of urban mixed-use developments.
Bringing with him a reputation for integrity and intelligence, Mr. Bower has consistently focused on the representation of property owners in the sale and leasing of commercial properties. Over the past 35 years, his experience has made Mr. Bower cognizant of the distinctive opportunities and challenges that face clients in urban Southern California markets.
In many cases, it is necessary to assemble multiple properties for redevelopment to create an optimal site for his clients. As a result, Mr. Bower has developed a keen awareness of redevelopment opportunities throughout the region.
A vital element of Mr. Bower's success is his long-standing relationships with the majority of the owners, buyers and developers in the Southern California marketplace. He has cultivated invaluable connections with the large numbers of tenants looking for space as well. Matching these groups and their needs is a particularly satisfying aspect of his job.
Mr. Bower is an ongoing resource for the Los Angeles Times, the California Real Estate Journal, the Los Angeles Business Journal and other print media due to his expertise in real estate.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
- California Real Estate Broker Licensee #864693
- Top 10 Salesperson, Beverly Hills Office, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- #1 Retail Salesperson, Beverly Hills Office, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Top 25 National Salesperson, Retail Division, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Top 25 Regional Salesperson, Retail Division, 1995, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Top 200 salesperson nationally, 2007
- Larry Perrish Leadership Award, 1994, 2002 and 2011
- Real Estate Southern California Magazine Hot Broker Award, 2008
- Rookie of the Year, 1985
- California State University, Northridge, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration, Real Estate and Finance