Tiffany is an Associate with CBRE|Raleigh’s Land Services team. She is responsible for handling land sale and lease transactions, representing both buyers and sellers in the Triangle Region.
Previously, Tiffany was a Marketing Specialist with CBRE|Raleigh, providing marketing and brokerage support for investment sales, land and industrial transactions. Assisting two teams of brokers in the day-to-day marketing activities, Tiffany was responsible for creating and maintaining listings, agreements, property evaluations and proposals for all assigned projects.
Prior to joining CBRE|Raleigh, Tiffany worked as a Brokerage Assistant with Avison Young, formerly Grubb & Ellis | Thomas Linderman Graham. Before beginning a career in commercial real estate, she worked in wealth management as a Trust Administrator with Wells Fargo and US Trust, Bank of America. Her responsibilities included managing a portfolio of trusts, estates and brokerage accounts for high net worth clients.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Campbell University, Bachelor of Business Administration,Trust and Wealth Management, Minor in Financial Planning
- Campbell University, Master of Business Administration, Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing
- Ohio Christian University, Certificate in Emergency Management and Disaster Relief