Tom has been a leader of CBRE's efforts in Mexico since 1988. Tom Boyd has more than 20 Million square feet of transaction experience. Mr. Boyd's expertise is dedicated exclusively to serving industrial users, helping them obtain international quality buildings through build to suits or the acquisition of existing facilities throughout the country of Mexico.
As manager, Mr. Boyd began a decade ago leading the CBRE team in its initial activities along Mexico's northwestern border, with such success that he was appointed President of CB Commercial de Mexico, which now boasts offices in Mexico City, Monterrey and Queretaro and has advised clients in millions of square feet of transactions.
- Fluent in Spanish and possesses a keen perception of local Mexican market trends and influences, allowing him to bridge cultural gaps and overcome the difficulties encountered when entering the Mexican market.
- Served two tours of duty with the U.S. Air Force in Viet Nam and as a pilot for Continental Airlines, prior to joining CBRE.
- Texas Christian University, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration
- Corning Cable System – 297,590 SF Lease
- Steelcase – 140,400 SF Expansion
- Fischer & Paykel – 100,943 SF Lease
- Caterpillar – 320 acres Sale
- Square D – 125,326 SF Lease
- Forum Oilfield Technologies – 67,613.39 SF Sub-Lease