H. Terry Parker is the Senior Real Estate Manager responsible for several office properties in Jacksonville, Florida. Terry’s responsibilities include tenant services, asset, tenant and vendor relations, financial reporting and accountability, budget preparation, annual reconciliations, collections, insurance, maintenance, routine property inspections, and oversight of tenant improvement and capital projects. Terry is instrumental in resolving issues as they arise and implementing new programs that meet and exceed his client’s expectations.
From 2011 through February 2013, Terry served as the Regional Manager on the CBRE Wells Fargo Mobile Maintenance Account for the State of Florida. In this role, he provided leadership, technical support and mentoring for the Mobile Maintenance Team of 26 employees servicing over 650 sites throughout Florida.
Prior to his work with the Wells Fargo account, Terry spent over 20 years at Trammel Crow Company’s Jacksonville office, where he held positions as the Chief Engineer, Senior Property Manager, and Director of Property Management and Operations. During this time, he assisted in the development of process and procedural activities for Global Corporate Services (GCS) clients, including Bank of America, First Union/Wachovia, CSX, and AT&T. Terry oversaw refurbishing and construction projects, tenant improvement projects, lighting retrofits, mechanical retrofits, and other capital improvement projects across over three million sq. ft. of commercial property.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- President, 2014-2015 - Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Jacksonville
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation, BOMI International
- Certified RPA Instructor, BOMA
- Chairman – Sheriff’s Advisory Council, Zone 1 Sector A, 2002/2003
- HVAC Journeyman License, Duval County, Florida
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate
In addition, Terry served on the national Subject Matter Expert panel for Trammel Crow for ADA and Mechanical Systems.
- CBRE Florida Asset Services Real Estate Manager of the Year Award, 2013
- Northeast Florida Builders Association, 4-Year HVAC Apprenticeship Program
- Wells Fargo
- GE Capital
- Lehman Brothers
- Faison Associates
- Bank of America
- Taurus Southern Investments
- Lincoln Financial
- TIAA CREF
- LB Realty Advisors
- Compass Realty
- JP Morgan