Taylor Yohner is an Associate for the Land Services Group in Tampa, Florida. He specializes in sale transactions, handling all aspects of the buyer and seller representation process. Prior to this role, Taylor was a Research Analyst and was responsible for supporting brokerage services in research and analysis across multiple asset types. He assisted with the preparation of monthly and quarterly market reports. He was responsible for reviewing and evaluating data results and creating custom real estate and economic market analysis. He provided statistical and analytical reports as required in support of leadership and sales professionals. Aside from his supporting brokerage services, he worked on multiple leasing assignments, representing local and multi-market clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Taylor was a residential/commercial real estate agent with Keller Williams. He has a strong knowledge of office, retail, industrial and land real estate fundamentals. Taylor also earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Management and Real Estate from Florida State University, College of Business.
- CoStar Advisory Board
- Real Estate Investment Council (REIC)
- Tampa Business Council (TBC)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- Society of Real Estate Professionals (SOREP)
- Florida Real Estate License
- Florida State University, B.S. Management and Real Estate
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, Florida