A fifth generation Oregonian who comes from a rich history in the Portland commercial real estate community, Sydney Bowman has been an invaluable asset to the Investment Properties Multifamily Team. Her passion for real estate, tireless pursuit of information and detail, and fearlessness amongst her clients and peers have allowed her to amass the respect and trust of her clients and leverage those relationships to the advantage of her peers; in less than two years, Sydney has completed nearly a dozen transactions worth approximately $42 million in total consideration. She was also instrumental in helping to secure an $8.7 million industrial sale, drawing in new interest and investors to the Portland market.
Prior to joining CBRE, Sydney spent two years developing community health and sanitation as part of a Peace Corps mission to the Republic of Vanuatu. This experience, along with developing/coaching the first woman’s soccer team and teaching environment and health to middle schoolers and creating sustainable income solutions for families in the Penama Province, have given Sydney a more worldly, balanced view of the marketplace and honed her presentation and communication skills. Her drive and dedication to provide the highest level of service to her clients makes her a proud member of her team.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Alumna of the CREW Mentorship Program
- CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- CBRE Women’s Network
- Candidate for a Master’s in Real Estate Development at Portland State University
- Oregon State University, Bachelor of Arts; Cultural Anthropology – Minor in Business Administration
- Awarded the national NAIOP Diversity Scholarship. CREW scholarship, and is a current SIOR Fellow
- Oregon real estate license