Suzanne Langham’s career in Real Estate commenced in 1997, giving her many years of diversified commercial real estate experience, which includes project management and property management. Suzanne has always consistently met, and exceeded, client expectations.
From managing the complexity of large scale tenant improvements and relocations to supervising the daily operations of a Federal Building, Suzanne has the unique experience and skill sets required to successfully manage a mix-use portfolio.
Suzanne’s career objectives include successful management of day-to-day activities within the portfolio as well as focusing on and ensuring the goals and objectives of the owner’s are met while balancing the wants and needs of the tenants.
Areas of excellence include communication skills, developing tenant/owner relationships, analytical and problem solving skills and extreme attention to detail to financial and contractual obligations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Property Administrator Designation (RPA)
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Expressway Center – 248,694 SF
- Green Country Distribution Center – 490,045 SF
- Henshaw Park – 141,876 SF
- UPS Building – 71,820 SF
- Page Belcher Federal Building – 460,000 SF
- Social Security Administration – 28,342 SF
- South Pointe Medical – 37,707 SF
- Urologic Specialists – 52,300 SF
- American Heart Association
- DVIS (Domestic Violence Intervention Services)
- Forum Properties
- Southeast Tulsa Medical Real Estate Company
- Thackeray Partners
- United States Postal Service
- Urologic Specialists of Oklahoma